The AHA Foundation > The AHA Foundation is proud to be a part of Girls Not Brides: The Global Partnership to End Child Marriage: http://girlsnotbrides.org/members/.
- More than a decade after the removal of Afghanistan's Taliban regime from power, basic women's rights in the country remain extremely precarious.
- The EU Ambassador to Afghanistan, Franz-Michael Mellbin, has criticized the prosecution of "moral crimes" as "disgraceful" and says Hamid Karzai's government has failed Afghan women.
- Inside Israel’s Bedouin communities, the practice of killing women who stain the family’s “honor” is experiencing a dark revival.
- A sharp rise in "honor killings" in Palestinian territories has created a backash.
- Katharine Whitehorn analyzes what men can do to stop Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).