Young Afghan women are taking part of boxing training session in Kabul to participate in the 2012 London Olympics.
The AHA Foundation > News > News > News > Preparing to fight: Young Afghan women at boxing training session in Kabul
- Thanks! RT @thegirlgodbook: @AHAFoundation Congratulations!!! I just finished Infidel and started Nomad so this brings tears to my eyes. :)
- RT @MelodyHensley: The Secular Feminist is out! ▸ Top stories today via @rebeccawatson @AHAFoundation @SecularWoman
- RT @daniellaskowski: Congratulations to Ayaan Hirsi Ali @AHAFoundation on becoming a US citizen! Her piece in @WSJ "…
- .@AHAFoundation congratulates our founder Ayaan Hirsi Ali on becoming a US citizen! Her take on #immigration reform:
- Thanks so much! You too! RT @Mars_MJXII: @AHAFoundation #FF have a great weekend!
- A new Pew Forum survey reveals that large majorities in the Muslim world want the Islamic legal and moral code of sharia as the official law in their countries, a finding that is of significant concern to those who favor the equal treatment of women..
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls on feminists to return to their core values and prioritize women's safety first.
- CNN profiles the survivor of a vicious "honor" attack in Afghanistan
- Gathering at a summit in Canberra, Australian state and territory governments signed a National Compact to end Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).
- The Canadian federal government has unveiled a revamped guide to help immigrants settle in Canada -- a document that, for the first time, informs newcomers about practices that “will not be tolerated in Canada,” including female genital mutilation, honour crimes and marriage fraud.