Are you interested in starting a chapter of the AHA Foundation on your college campus?
We need students who are passionate about protecting the rights of women and girls from oppression in the name of religion and culture in the United States to take a stand and help us raise awareness, do research and raise funds to further our work!
The AHA Foundation needs individuals to help:
- Host speaking engagements on AHA Foundation issues
- Promote our legislative outreach efforts
- Organize campus book club events INFIDEL Book Club Guide (PDF), NOMAD Book Club Guide (PDF)
- Conduct research projects
- Throw fundraising events such as fun runs, silent auctions – get creative!
The details for what’s involved in starting a college chapter, what’s expected of your chapter and how the AHA Foundation is here to support your efforts can be found in the AHA Foundation College Chapter Handbook. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to get started in your own community. Don’t forget to check your school’s guidelines for starting clubs on campus.